Welcome to 1stime Pass Driving School Charlton SE7
Driving Lessons Charlton SE7.I run a friendly independent driving school that provides a range of driving lessons in Charlton SE7, Plumstead, Woolwich, Shooters Hill and surrounding areas.
My name is Paul and I am a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor - ADI - trained and qualified through BSM. I set up 1stime Pass after working for BSM for almost 3 years and am now working as an 'independent' instructor. The car you will be driving is a manual Peugeot 208 with dual controls.
See what my ex pupils have to say.....
My mission at 1stime Pass is to make sure you pass your driving test quickly, cost effectively and most of all safely, whether you are a nervous, confident or brand new driver.
As we all know learning to drive on today’s busy roads can be a stressful business. I like to keep the stress to the minimum and the fun to the max. My job is not just to teach you the mechanics of driving but to pass on to you the skills for a lifetime of safe driving. My aim is to do that in a relaxed and stress free way and to get you up to test standard as quickly as possible.
As every pupil is different I will structure your lesson to suit you so that you get the most out of each lesson, whether you be a complete beginner or a more experienced driver who would like some refresher lessons.
I offer flexible and competitive pricing and also have discounts for block bookings and other offers which you can find on the Prices Page.
Learn to drive in Charlton
• A structured tried and tested lesson plan to give you the skills to become a safe driver for life.
• A calm, patient and friendly approach.
• Nervous drivers more than welcome, we'll take the lessons at a pace to suit you.
• Door to door service. I am happy to pick you up from work, college or home.
• You will be taught on a 1-2-1 basis, you will not have to share the car or your time with anyone else.
• Block booking discounts are available to help make the process of learning more affordable.
• Refresher lessons for those who have not driven for a while.
• Excellent local test route knowledge.
• Theory advice/help.
• Well maintained car, no more than 36 months old.
Telephone 07958 700324